"Summer air, what a scent, baby birds in the air, and a scent of roses in the garden." (KarinSeifert)
Blue skies, lush green meadows, shiny orchards: South Tyrol is the ideal destination for a summer holiday.
During a stay at the Bruggnhof you can observe the maturing of the first fruit, and watch Martin doing leaf work in the vineyards in order to prepare for the harvest in August.
In summer, everyone is out and about in the fresh air. Especially when on holidays, children love to let steam off. Here at the Bruggnhof, there are no limits.
- Summit tours - Climbing mountain peaks, especially along the Mendel mountain chain you can enjoy your day in cosy temperatures
- Weekly guided tour of the orchards with your host Martin, in cooperation with the Kaltern Tourism Board
- Farmers' market in the village centre of Kaltern
- Guided (wine) hikes, bike tours and historic tours through Kaltern, organised by the Kaltern Tourism Board
- Cooling off in Lake Kaltern, in an alpine lake, bathing lake, in the nearby pool or in our pool
- An evening dedicated to the white wines of Kaltern: "Kaltern All in White"
- Time of "Long Thursdays" in the village centre of Kaltern
- Try the airy altitudes in the high-rope climbing garden
- Hike to the Ice Holes – Curiosity: The "ice holes" are formed through the crash of imposing rock debris; in the niches and caves under the, in part huge stone lumps, it is that cold that ice is formed, even in summer.
- Time of festivals and concerts, amongst others Kaltern Wine Festival, Kaltern Lake Performances, Kaltern's Wine Days
- Mountain fires on Sacred Heart of Jesus Sunday: during this weekend, also farmer Martin is not at the Bruggnhof, but up on the mountain
Fam. Martin & Kathrin Pillon
St. Anton 59b