The holiday apartments are real oases of comfort and wellbeing. Our three spacious, tastefully furnished holiday apartments give you a relaxed holiday experience. They are your personal heaven; they offer plenty of space, in which to spend pleasurable, cosy hours and to feel cosseted. From the balconies and the lawn you can enjoy the breath-taking view over the Überetsch right up to the peaks of the Dolomites - you will be enchanted!
Savour the peaceful, restorative nights at the Bruggnhof, be lured from your dreams in the morning by the sun streaming in and the charm of the birdsong, before enjoying the wonderful view of the Dolomites Mountains as you take breakfast on one of the balconies or terraces.
In addition the Bruggnhof offers:
- Bread delivery service: On request we will deliver to you every morning from Monday to Saturday fresh bread of your choice.
- Breakfast basket for the perfect start to the day
- Bathing pleasures: The heated outdoor pool is ideal for relaxing after an adventurous day. Furthermore, Bruggnhof guests receive a 20% reduction on the entry to the "Gretl am See" beach bath (lake + pool) at Lake Kaltern.
- Panorama sauna, to let your soul tingle
- Bruggnhof sound massage acc. to Peter Hess for recreational and relaxing moments
- Welcoming greeting
- Use of the beautiful sunbathing lawn, the sun loungers, parasols and the big table with bench outdoors where you can enjoy a glass of home-grown wine or apple juice.
- Use of the barbecue
- Free W-LAN in all of our no-smoking apartments
- Playground with:
- sand pit with playthings
- table tennis
- small table with small chairs
- furthermore for children: high chair, cot, crayons
- Farm animals: chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs, cat
- Common room with library for old and young and board games
- Farm Shop with our farm produce
- Fresh breakfast eggs in the morning from our free-range chicken
- Picking fresh herbs from our herbal garden and fresh fruit from the farm (depending on the season)
- WinePass (from 6 years; inclusive use of all public means of transport and the Mendel railway; reduced entry to pools, museums and more. Information on the WinePass is available here)
- Laundry, dry and iron option upon request
- change of towels
- Car park
- Lockable storage for your cycles and motor cycles
- tour guide around our farm
- rental of walking sticks and snow shoes and toboggans in the winter
Please note that all our apartments are non-smoking area. Therefore we ask you to smoke on the balconies (all our apartments have balconies). Smoking is also permitted in the garden (in the seating corner).
Fam. Martin & Kathrin Pillon
St. Anton 59b